Upcoming Events
No events found.
Mailing list sign-up

<< Back to main


Posted 6/22/2018 12:35pm by Laura Krutul.

Hello Friends of the Farm,

The unusually wet Spring weather we've experienced this year seems to be carrying into the Summer Season.

With Gnome Fest scheduled for this Saturday, we have had to make some decisions regarding the weather.  We have decided to postpone the Festival until July 28th.  We are hoping the weather will be more cooperative.

Any Vendors who were planning on being at Gnome Fest are asked to please check your schedules and see if you are able to make the new date in July.  This will still be an evening Festival starting at 4 pm until 10 pm.

We are sorry to have to make this decision, but we know the rain would have made it miserable for all.

Please keep July 28th open for Gnome Fest.